Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hair Balls

I'd like your input all you cat owners, which are all of us, why is it when you need to extract a hair ball or just plain throw-up, you must find carpet? We all have lots of hard wood floors in our homes, but why must you find the most ornate pattern on a throw rug and puke there so that its very hard to find? If you happen to be bare footed...nice cold mush between your toes, but how about not finding it until it has now hardened like a pieced of marble from Greece?

I just finished pulling out the carpet cleaner to clean all rugs on the floor...lovely, and how many more will I find not being home for 9 days? I so look forward to the warm, crusty welcome home.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

When I see them start to wretch, I grab them and move them to a floor - and, yes, they always aim for the nicest carpet in the house. Unfortunately, holding a cat in place while it's throwing up only disrupts the event. And thus, once you let go, they head back to the zone... the carpet. Awesome.