Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Floating Biscuits

I can't say enough about this weekend. What a joy that we all love each other so much that any and all adventures are amazing. Everyone has brought up comments about this weekend and they all are so great....

My only disappointment was the leftovers from Dessert Wind brunch that Morgan so generously took care of, was floating in a puddle of water. Again, I was so over worried of the creamed gravy spoiling and insisted on putting the leftover boxes on ice that of course, ice melts and water then can leak into the non waterproof containers! Not a pretty sight seeing floating sausage, parsley and worst of all gravy. The special treat I was so looking forward to "sconey" was saturated. Bummer.

This did bring back not so pleasant memories of when Sheri and I were little girls and she always the dish washer and I the drier....we often had "hamburger gravy" on mash potatoes and the smell of it in the yucky, dirty dish water was enough to make you heave up the marvelous and tasty dinner we had.

So all this means is....I can hardly wait to go back there again for brunch.y

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Oh - sad!! For some reason, that brunch was so delicious... I can't wait to go back for seconds.

Ewww... gravy yuck in water... nasty/