Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coffee

Hey all coffee drinkers....I was lazy and ran out of coffee but didn't want to drive to Costco to pick up the coffee beans I like so.....I instead went to Trader Joes. Again they have come through. I love Trader Joes. Who would have thought all these years of occasionally going there to have it be my favorite place to go grocery shopping?

Well, since I like to grind my own beans I purchased Trader Joes 1lb 10oz French Roast whole beans for under $10. It looks similar to a Quaker Oats container...kinda fun, anyhow, it is great. I like a robust cup of coffee and this fits just right. They also supply a grinder right next to the coffee so people can do it themselves instead of at home.

Thought I'd share a new and great find!

P.S. Another Christmas Craft class tonight!! :)

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

TJ's is so awesome! Hey - where's the blog on Congressman McDermott?