Saturday, October 25, 2008

HOME!

Charley and I got back home after an amazing trip. It was lovely and Greece is wonderful. Being gone so long was very relaxing and our routine was fun. We'd sit out on the balconey every morning having coffee, feta, olives, oj and a pastry or some sort. I even have tan lines on my feet!

You could strictly eat veggies if you want. There is a great variety and since meat is so expensive, people are very creative and so very yummy! I did eat goat, lamb and octopus. All were good?!! We did have a McFarm at the Athens airport and guess what it is? A burger with a spicey sauce and instead of hamburger, its pork sausage! Different and interesting, but I wouldn't call it great.

Coming home...I miss my family and my cats miss me. Last night I had 35lbs of cat on me the whole time. Fall happened while I was gone and somewhere under the leaves I think I have grass. I went searching for my girls yesterday. Was on my way to surprise Morgan at her office. Fortunately she called me and she was in court in Tacoma. So that didn't work. Went to Taylor's school....she already left, so that didn't work. Maggie called, we met for coffee. Finally a person to hug!

So listen everyone...Sheri, Morgan and Taylor...meet me here in an hour! Is that possible? No. What am I to do? I guess go make french toast and coffee, sit on my front porch and fill the recycle container with leaves. Good to be home!