Friday, September 24, 2010

Atlas Shrugged

I just finished Atlas Shrugged.

Last night about 11pm, I made the best decision. Stop reading and save the last 2% of my book to savor with a clearer head, cup of coffee and a cat on my lap. Make a perfect setting for a perfect book. This is great writing in every shape and form. What a great read.

I agree with my sissy, who suggested this book....up on the fav five list.

Now to decide what's next to download and read! I sure love my Kindle! Ladies, how are we going to take care of our tradition at Christmas with getting each other a book now that we all have a reading devise? Any ideas?

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I am SO HAPPY that you loved this book as much as I did.

Sheri Nugent said...

Here's a suggestion for your next book: new Ken Follett... a trilogy. (Author of World Without End and Pillars of the Earth).

Released next week on amazon.

Lori Emmerton said...

Great suggestion...I loved the other Ken Follett