Friday, September 3, 2010

Lori Emmerton aka Boo Radley

So all of you know the darling little girls next door....Ava, Kalanie and Lahlua.

These girls run to me when I get home as if I was a family member and so happy to talk about their day, see if there are any blueberries to pick or especially, pet Georgia. You couldn't ask for better neighbors.

Well the girls have been lining up small rocks on the bulkhead ledge we share by our driveways. I asked them one time what they were building, and they just shrugged and said "nothing, just like lining them up." So what I've done, is place under about half of these rocks and pebbles....money! Just pennies on up to quarters. I know they will be so surprised and I hope that they will start running to look for treasures periodically. How fun will it be to have a McD's coupon under a rock!

I feel like Boo Radley....and loving it.

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a great idea.

The Wife said...

That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever heard.

Unknown said...


Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
Resin Driveways
Resin Driveways Bournemouth
Resin Driveways Poole
Resin Driveways Dorset
Resin Drive
Resin Drive Bournemouth
Resin Drive Poole