Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a great Thanksgiving holiday we all had...again!

I have an empty house right now as well as refrigerator as Sheri left yesterday, Morgan and Tyler fly back from the tri-cities tonight as well as Charley from San Diego. I love that years ago we moved our dinner to the day before and that we don't have to share the day due to other obligations with in-lawsor other family gatherings. What a smart alteration!

So family, again thanks for welcoming our additional guests this year as they seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves, participating in the amazing food and for everyone staying overnight at my home for a couple of days. I love all rooms filled!

Once again we will do this all over again, but a different menu in a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I had the best time. I finished off the last of the leftovers last night. I love bringing the food home as a reminder of the fun I just had. See you again soon!