Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pre-Christmas Activities

I just wanted to share with everyone how much I've enjoyed the holiday season so far.

I first of all am very calm now that all presents are wrapped and under the tree plus under the piano due to not much room left. Don't know what the rest of you are going to do, but I'm first and have already claimed the space.

Charley and I went to Bell Square to shop and enjoyed Snowflake Lane. I love the loud Christmas songs and especially all the dressed up characters. The snow princesses' dresses are so pretty. I just imagine how much Morgan and Taylor would have loved this event as little girls. This was confirmed by watching all the little kids with candy cane slobber running down their chins.

Mike and Jimmy's party once again, was a blast. I took home my own tree ornament because I loved it and the only other one I really wanted was Taylor and Dave's and they picked theirs!

Tonight I'm going to a holiday party and just made up the most yummy looking appetizer ever and can hardly wait to try it. Hopefully it will taste as good as it looks.

Friday off with a different group of friends for lunch at the Met which is so fabulous and then shopping, looking at lights and just plain holiday joy in Seattle!

Also, must not forget my non-stop Christmas songs thanks to my friend Pandora.

Well there you have it. My favorite holiday and it would now just be perfect if I could have another snow flurry.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

You are really having a wonderful season! Good for you, sissy!