Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Abner and Chloe

Abner and Chloe's former parents came over the other afternoon as they are getting ready to back to China.

What sweet people. They were so happy about the cats adjusting to their new home and very gracious that I had even invited them. They brought over an automatic cat scoop litter box thing and a big bag a treats for Georgia and five bags of Greenie treats for the cats...of course, new toys as well.

They are very tiny people and when you put the Big Boy in a lap, it is so funny looking. So I have asked them to come by again, to just e-mail me and they are always welcome. I couldn't have asked for better new pets and the ex-parents...wonderful. They definately new them, but didn't jump into their laps as I think they have adjusted really well.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I just love Abner and Chloe. They are the perfect addition to the family.