Friday, June 6, 2008

All for Sheri

Well, United was once again the first one to announce big cuts in the airline. All others have started making their announcements. I don't feel any real threat as to being furloughed, but have to be aware and ready if someone who is furloughed from another station and has more senority than me, can exercise their bumping rights. Worse case, and this is the worse...me bump into another station to finish out my last 4 years with UAL.

I don't think it will happen, but need a plan if it does. I should be safe from all of this, but UAL hasn't told much as to the stations as to where and how much of a cut there will be. We'll see.

My flowers this year have been fabulous....for about 1 week! The rain has beaten them down so badly and I'm very sad that the iris' didn't have a chance to last for weeks like they should have.

Cats...Chloe has hunted out every toilet in the house and uses them as well as her own water dish and Georgias. These guys are inseperable. Abner is a food hog and extremely vocal about it. He is a guy that you can't "free feed"...there would be nothing left and he would be the new world record for the fattest cat!

There, hope this update will satisfy my nagging sister!! but you are right, I've been lazy...but talk about lazy. Joined the Y again, and haven't used it. Does this make sense? Of course not.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Thank you very much! I love reading about your life. It is better than any book. Even Alice.