Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Pets

The house is very busy at night. How can I tell....well, the past few mornings lots of things are moved. This am...the pickle jar which holds the catnip which is in an enclosed baggie is out in the middle of the floor with the jar on its side and where could the lid be??? Hopefully, when I vaccum it will appear. The birds on the piano...do they have a wooden mind of their own and can move around as they please? Again, another mystery. I have found many of my under the sink items in my bedroom, curtains opened and pillows thrown around from the couch. I think everyone is adjusting just fine!

So we all know how expensive good make-up is, well not all of us have amazing skin and I need it. Well I dropped my bottle of Origins face make-up and it hit the counter, splashed all over the place and after I started cleaning up and saving as much as possible, looked down at my housecoat...quite an ugly color of artwork all over the front. It reminds me of the paint machines at the street fairs that you put in the color of paint you want on a piece of paper and spin it. Thats what happened. I instantly threw it in the wash and guess what??? I still have the piece of art. Didn't come out. I love my Resto housecoat (Sheri got for me a million years ago)...but I think its time to replace it with another. Believe it or not, I'm a bit ashamed sitting on my front porch in it and that just can't happen!

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Oh, man!! That is quite a pity. This is when I wish we could just hit "rewind" like on a DVD and start that unfortunate series of events over again.

Hilarious, however, on the cats. My they are clever creatures, aren't they? Pairs of cats can think of so much mischief together, it seems.