Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cats, Cats, Cats

Well Sheri and I went last night to see a couple of great cats that their parents are moving back to China. They are great! I really hope this comes to be my new pets as I'm surprised how much I miss Dr. Will and Mr. Darcy.

I'm afraid to be too hopeful because the guy said I could have them at the end of the month??? what's that about, I wanted to take them home last night. So I've made a plan to call him today and tell him that I was in contact with Pet Finders to pay the referal fee. Maybe this will make him feel he is already commited to give them to ME!

I'm not sure how to play this hand of cards and be guaranteed to win????

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I'm ex-CITED!! I can't wait for Abner and Chloe to be in our family!!!

Taylor said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO MEET THEM!!!!!!!