Monday, May 26, 2008

Abner and Chloe

These guys are great! If I knew how to post a picture of them here I would, but everyone of you know how I am challenged with expanding from what I know of the computer, camera and cell phone.

I've closed all doors down the hallway, but found out that if you don't make sure the door "clicks", then Big Boy just pushes his way in...all 19lbs of him. Georgia still looks in wonder as to what that big black low back thing is that creeps by my bed. Its so funny.

I'm very happy with these guys and they show amazing promise to be great lap cats. Morgan had the experience last night as Abner jumped up and snuggled with her while she was laying down. Chloe is a bit more cautious, even though her other parents said it would be the other way around...go figure

So after just 3 days, all is well and if I can't find them....they are very food motivated. Just a shake of a treat bag and poof...here they come a running. Unfortunately, it is a battle for Chloe to get anything, since Abner will literally jump, push, whatever it takes to eat everything as if it is his last meal including snacking on Georgias food.

Can't wait for everyone to spend some time with these great new additions.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

i am so glad they are everything you hoped for mom!

Sheri Nugent said...

I want to see pictures!

The Wife said...

They are seriously so amazing! I love them. They have the best personalities and will be completely comfortable in no time.