Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kitchen Favorite

My Taylor witnessed an interesting and creative fix one day in my kitchen. My one and only spatula had separated once again...the wood and the plastic end. So again I got out the glue and put a temporary fix on the thing. You squirt glue in the hole where the wood is inserted into the plastic end. This only works for about two uses as when it goes into the dishwasher, it will come apart and at the most inconvenient time, like while mixing cookie dough.

For my birthday, I received the most beautiful ice blue spatula. It is one piece so it can't come apart, strong from top to bottom so the end won't bend. Everytime I use it, I can't believe how I managed in the kitchen without it.

I don't know where Taylor found this treasure, but I suggest everyone add it to your Christmas list as it will also be one of your favorites.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Macy's Mom....made by the one-and-only Martha. Another reason why I love her:)

Sheri Nugent said...

And - by the way - I love the TSA lock so much I went on Macys.com and bought three more.

Go, Macy's!