Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Cheer

I love, love, love Christmas and all it offers.

The snow, Christmas lights, walking downtown Seattle, wrapping presents, having cats eat the ornaments, overnight company, King Wha, holiday candles, cheesey potatoes, piano music, car seat heaters, holiday movies, fudge, Christmas Craft, laughter, opening presents and on and on. I love it all.

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is December 24. We all looked like a picture in a magazine. All of us crowded (and literally crowded) into one room with the fire going, the tree lit and packages piled everywhere. All seven of us laughing and patiently watching as each one of us opens a present. So much thought has gone into each gift and we all take such pleasure in every one of them.

Thanks family for making this again, a lovely and memorable Christmas. I want to have Christmas this year on my birthday. Everyone overnight and sitting in the livingroom with a replay of fun. It makes scense since it is exactly 6 months from Christmas and all I want is a Birthday Craft! Oh know, not another!!! This could be great, please let me know if I can have my selfish birthday wish. I'm giving you plenty of time to think and purchase a new glue gun.

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

What a fantastic description of our favorite holiday. Captured forever here. I love it.

I'm in for the Christmas-in-June event. I'm not starting my craft until the girls weigh in.. come on girls... you can do two crafts in 2009!

The Wife said...

look. one was hard enough and it was crap. seriously. more crafting? gonna have to give this some thought before i agree to any more crafting.