Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lorne Cakes

Yesterday Sheri and I met up with Lorna for dinner.

Once again her house is decorated like only a Christmas shop could be. She has more stuff than you can imagine...inside and out. You can tell that she really loves this time of year or she wouldn't have collected so much!

Great thing is to me she looks great! I know the cancer has been creeping up in her body, but it has given the outside of it a break. Her hair has grown back to where she even has had to have a haircut. It weight looks much better than the last time I saw her and her spirits were up and she was up to going out to dinner for new and interesting flavors. She talked of next year which can only make you smile.

This sarcastic, beautiful lady can only brighten your day and this is what she did for me. Thank you Lorne Cakes!

No comments: