Thursday, December 10, 2009

Facebook

So we all know how challenged I am with new technical gadgets etc...well Facebook is another part of that as well as even this Blog.

This is where I add my thanks to Taylor and Sheri who have added pictures so that people out there do not think I am only a shadow with a curley cew on top of my head as my real self. I only started the Facebook thing when Cheryl took the kids to Australia for the summer, and the thought of not seeing my little darlings for three months was too much...little did I know this would connect me with friends from the past that I probably would never cross paths with again after 15 or 28 years later. I am really grateful and now have a new appreciation for Facebook.

I don't get into the tests, pokes, etc...I just want updates on my old and new friends and their families. What joy. So I will now pop into my "profile" more often and update more often and enjoy the pictures other have to share and keep making new lunch dates!

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

I know! That's what I like about FB too. I have reconnected with so many people - it's awesome. I even FBed a guy I was friends with when I worked in England. To see what everyone you knew is doing now - it's really fun. And every now and then I post something about myself - just to give back a little.