Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

So I've moved out of my bedroom.

The new bathroom make0ver is going very well but is quite messy. I was putting up with the dust, cold and knowing I had a trail of men going in and out of my bedroom all day. I had already moved out of the master bathroom once they really started and spread on cookie sheets all my stuff onto Sheri's bed. Dumb-dumb me finally saw the light (I have a tendency to look the other way and not see clearly the logical solution right away)...so I moved out.

Somehow it didn't dawn on me that I have four bedrooms in this house and they are all set-up as bedrooms...Mine and Charley's, Sheri's, Morgan and Tyler's and Taylor and Dave's. What??? So I have now moved into Taylor and Dave's room.

I selected this one mainly due to the heat blanket. All animals have followed me and everyone seems quite content. The bathroom should be completed by Wednesday and then a day to really clean up everything...then back to my old room.

I must say, I'm in parts of the house I've never been before. Finally used Taylor's shower....realized how awful the shower head is. Charley changed that real quick. I guess I should just roam from room to room and spend a little time in each just to make sure I'm not missing something.

I think the bathroom is really going to be pretty...thanks for everyone who helped me with the challenge of colors and the many types/color etc of tile!

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Can't wait to see it! That's fun that you are moving around the house to experience all the square footage.

Taylor said...

You're welcome Mama!