Thursday, December 10, 2009

What a mess!

Too much to say this morning...my dining room is a mess!

I can't stand piles and things that are not put away. I'm sure my sweet Taylor has a name for this disorder. But it makes me crazy. I have moved all the unwrapped Christmas gifts and piled them in the room. I did this on purpose to make sure I finish all the wrapping in a timely manner because I won't be able to handle having this mess for long. Last night I started with the wrapping, but Charley distracted me and so this morning, its still there. I do love my paper theme this year, but I say that every year.

It amazes me that I have collected this much stuff, but I guess that is what happens when you start shopping so early and then don't stop shopping until the week before Christmas. Girls does this fact bring a smile to your faces???!!! I know Charley was beeming last night. He just regresses to a little boy and can't help but snoop!

Everything is very festive and coming together...can you guys give me a count about who will be here for Christmas dinner?...I assume Morgan and Tyler will be heading over the pass early in the am, but Tay? are you and Dave going to Deb's this year? I know my sister will be here as well as Charles...so Sheri, want to pic the menu? Its all yours! Whatever you want, just let me know.

4 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Exciting! I get to pick Christmas dinner! I need a day or two to think - I'll get back to you.

Sheri Nugent said...

Choice 1: Thanksgiving again.

If you're tired of that -

Choice 2: Ham,cheesy potatoes, deviled eggs, potato salad.

But, if you all are up for it, I'd love another (smaller) turkey, dressing, bread,sweet potatoes and apple pie w/cranberries.

It's hard to pick because you're my favorite cook. I nearly said lasagna or chicken enchiladas.

Lori Emmerton said...

we'll talk about it...you get here Monday and we have a few days to figure out how many and how much! I love to cook for you!

Sheri Nugent said...

I love to eat for you! :-)