Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bad Funk

I'm in a funk.

Help me out ladies. During the past week or so, I've had some conversations, views on Facebook, outings with family members (outside of our Power of 4) that have not been very nice. They aren't good for me and don't make me feel good inside. I'm not sure how much is intentional, but it sure seems like it is once you look at all the facts, players and situations.

The only way I know how to get rid of this heaviness is cut off the source.

I like my life very lighthearted and giving without any drama or mean spirited involvement and lately it feels like that has been altered.

I guess my immediate solution is go out and work in the garden.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Mama, cut off the source. It will be painful, and you will always want to go back to the relationship, but you will feel better in the long-term. I love you and I think once you stop trying to make something positive out of something that will always be negative, you will feel better. You tried all you could and now it is the others turn.