Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lunch

Today I'm meeting with dad, Denny and Uncle Paul for lunch.

I am looking forward to it and to listen to stories that I know once the conversation gets going, it won't be able to stop. Dad and Uncle Paul can reminisce as much as they want without any "outsiders" opinions and nonsense talk....(you all know who I mean and they will be absent).

I remember Uncle Paul as being very funny and joking around a lot. A bit like Grandpa Nugent. I hope that my memory is accurate and I'm not just assuming this due to the fact that he looks so much like Grandpa Nugent.

So in a couple of hours, the three of us will trek up to Everett in the fog and me with welcome treats for Aunt Mary Helen of 9 Day Sweets and banana/blueberry muffins.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Hoorah - we are all back to blogging!! Wish I was going with you today.