Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The last couple of days we have been having beautiful spring weather. I know I've been selfish about wanting more and more snow. I've stopped that wish since last week, again we had a day of white fluffy stuff.

I've been able to sit on my front porch with my coffee...which everyone knows has been my habit since I've moved here, and my neighbors have been walking by as usual with a salute to my routine. I've been able to work in the yard, prune trees, pick weeds, watch Georgia think shes back in Mexico panting in the heat. What lovely weather.

My only wish now would have been that my sister was up here to remind her of what it can be like in Seattle....I need her back as my neighbor. So once again, I'm starting to house shop for her and will try to lure her by giving detail to Sunday dinner menu items etc.

Please everyone...help me with my new selfish quest...e-mail Auntie with lots of dangling carrots. .

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Thanks for wanting me nearby. I appreciate it - and miss you all too.