Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Back!!

I will really, really try to be back in the swing of blogging, especially since I am now leaving on our fall trip and won't be in touch with the Power of 4 every day.

Today I had a bunch of stuff go get for the cruise but more importantly, is the things I needed for David to work on my new laundry room while I'm gone. So he is now stocked with all the pulls, hinges, paint etc to finish my state of the art, beautiful laundry room. I'm very excited.
Also while we are gone, Guy is going to re-insulate under the house and start the change over from the galvanized pipes to copper...things are finally getting done and luckily, while the house is not being lived in.

I also stopped by and got a flu shot, not the new H1N1, but the regular one since we will be on a ship with lot of people. It was a piece of cake.

Taylor and I had time to hang out and have lunch, take Georgia over to Denny's and shop a bit. It was such a great way to start my vacation. Too bad Morgan was in court again today :( and my sister in DC.

So anyway, Sister, here is my itinerary as it will look very familiar to your cruise last fall with Lorna and Faye.

10/16 Quebec City
10/17 Cruise the Saguenay Fjord
10/18 Sept-Iles, Canada
10/19 Charlottetown, PEI
10/20 At Sea
10/21 Halifax, Canada
10/22 Portland, Maine
10/23 Boston, Maine

I will be very good on the ship to keep my blog up and going to let you know our adventures!
Hugs and lots of love to my favorite people!

4 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Ok - get excited! When you are in Portland, ME you are but 77 miles (1 hour 45 minutes) from the Farnsworth Art Museum. WYETH! Your friend Peter Ralston! http://www.farnsworthmuseum.org/
Check out the website - that would be such a cool daytrip from Portland! Oh my God! I am so jealous and wishing I was there!!!

Sheri Nugent said...

ralston@midcoast.com

This is Peter Ralston's email address in case you want to email him. He has a new series of photos for sale (being printed in his Rockland studio). Maybe you want to email him, meet him at his studio and buy a souvenier print!

Lori Emmerton said...

that would be so cool...to see more than 7 pieces of art from Wyeth! I will certainly check out the schedule. Good call.

Sheri Nugent said...

Hey - read your email.