Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Laundry Room

Well David is done and moving to Italy, but not until he has completed my very beautiful laundry room.

Is it very bad to be so smug about having the most gorgeous laundry room ever? or are my joys in life so pathetic and that this new laundry room makes me so happy and smile?

He did such a great job and with the furnace in this large room and its always warm-if only I could manage putting a bed in there, I think I would love in! I haven't moved things back in yet as the flooring is still tacky and since Charley and Georgia have already messed it up once and it had to be fixed, I think I'll wait a bit before I walk all over it. I love that I have my folding table again and haven't decided whether to move the freezer back in or leave it in the garage. I have all new cat boxes, rugs to put in the new room...all fresh and new!

Next project - Guy will be here on Monday to start replacing all the galvanized pipes with the new stuff...then my new shower/bathroom! Very exciting water pressure!

5 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Renovations are awfully fun! I would be a very happy rich person - fixing up room after room until it is awesome. I can't wait to see it. Sounds gorgeous. My vote is leave the freezer in the garage. Charley's the engineer, of course, but does it make sense that the freezer wouldn't have to work so hard if it was in a cold room? Or is that retarded? (Like the rule, don't put hot things in a refrigerator)

Taylor said...

I love that you are enjoying this Mom! Not many do...

Lori Emmerton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Emmerton said...

Sheri - you're retarded!

The Wife said...

not retarded, just thinking practically. and I love the room too.