Friday, March 6, 2009

Help

I need help!

I've sailed through the fall and winter without being ill and I've giving the flu shot I received the credit for this. Horror....I think I'm getting a cold. Charley and I have big plans this weekend and I really want to enjoy it completely without a red nose, tissue everywhere and snoring due to the fact that I can't breath. These issues are for his benefit as well as mine. Bless his heart, he doesn't care, but I really want to feel better.

Does anyone have any quick remedies for me?

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Advil Cold and Sinus. Behind the counter at the pharmacy. Lots of liquids - water... and lots of rest. An Lorna swaers by cracker soup. (Call me if you've forgotten the recipe).

The Wife said...

echinacea (sp?) and sudafed--the little red pills behind the pharmacy counter that they make meth with. take those with claritin