Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Colorist

I love my new hair do....today Erica again livened up my color and trimmed my hair. She is so accomodating and flexible with appointments, great vision, listens to what you say, makes you feel great when you walk in as well as when finished up, lets your dog come in the salon and she is so affordable!

I left my hair still longish....due to both Taylor and Charley's very vocal opinion. Takes a bit more time, but kinda fun putting it up. We'll see how long I'll leave it.

I'm telling everyone out there, you may really like your guy for cut and color, but you should give Erica a try.

3 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

I am so depressed... wouldn't that be something to move for Erica.

Taylor said...

Does she need to do my hair?

Lori Emmerton said...

She needs to do everyones hair...trust me.