Friday, March 13, 2009

Small Things To Be Thankful For

I have had such a great past couple of days.

**My cold ended up being very short lived, but I did pass it onto Charley....sorry.

**Saved my dear friends Lorna and Faye and my sister a bunch of money on our trip to Paris.

**Had dinner with Morgan. Not often do we have the chance to be just the two of us.

**Morgan has commited to going to Paris, so now both her and Taylor will be there. Replaying one of our best trips together.

**Its been sunny outside.

**Jordan has started blogging again.

**I'm having lunch with some of my dearest friends.

**Its Briana's birthday....8yrs old.

**I set my Mom in the sun this morning.

**Taylor has been off from school this week, so less stressful and busy with time to plan her big trip with Dave on Monday. She deserves a lovely, warm break.

**I'm having the last of my jam from the cottage in Longbeach.

**Morgan is saving me a trip to Bell Square for my moisturizer.

**I still have Grey's and Private Prac. to watch with my coffee.

What more could one ask for???

2 comments:

Taylor said...

A great day indeed!

Sheri Nugent said...

I was just thinking this very thing this morning! So many good things have happened lately.