Sunday, March 8, 2009

TAXES

Update, I'm feeling better. I received a lot of sleep this weekend and being waiting on. Thank you Charles.

I did finish up my taxes and sent them off. Thank you Turbo Tax. Funny this is the first year I haven't claimed Taylor as I needed to show UAL that I claimed her so she could have medical and dental insurance. Now that she has her own and will be turning 25, it is no longer an option. My refund this year is almost double that it was last year? Go figure. I have saved more in my IRS, but this is a substantial difference filing single. Perhaps I won't rock the boat on this issue and remain this "status" for a bit longer!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

http://herejordanis.blogspot.com/

New blog!

Lori Emmerton said...

I'm so happy to have you back in the blog world...its such a great way to keep in contact with each other instead of having constant anoying calls from your auntie!

Gotta get your sister and parents connected next!