Thursday, September 4, 2008

Haven Kimmel's Blog

So this blog today is exactly what we all fear - Richie?? are you kidding? I have to devert my eyes even as I read it not to look at his face, it might as well have been road kill.

Only thing left out is "dolls"...again, my poor daughters who were deprived as children without them because the thought of walking down aisles in a toy store and looking at all the faces heads me straight to the padded room. Again, I want to thank my lovely sister for this craziness. Saying that dolls will talk to me, removing their heads and hiding them in my bed or surprising me with heads on the Christmas tree and how about putting them on top of my bedroom door so when I open it now its raining dolls with or without heads.

I love that our family wasn't the only one that thought of these personal torments...it just must be another club.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

Oh I had such fun devising methods of doll-torture. Please don't forget hiding them at the foot of your bed under the covers. The doll parts falling on your head when you opened your bedroom door took the most engineering skill. Just think if Charley had been around then... we could've conspired and brought it to a whole new level.