Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Future Vacations

Okay, so this afternoon I get this e-mail from one of the Interline Cuise Websites that I have available to because of the airlines and amazed at the discounts for last minute cruises. I liked the cruise Charley and I went on last March. We decided we would like to try another one again and right now my sweet Marian and Clarence are cruising. Granted she e-mailed me and said they were the youngest couple on the ship, but having a great time.

Just a couple of examples of last minute cruises...$550 balcony 13night cruise starting at Rome and going through all the neighboring countries...$1100 17 night cruise starting in Athens and covering again all neighboring countries, $130 4 night Mexico out of LAX. Between the hotel and food you would spend much more than this and not have to keep packing and repacking to another hotel in another destination.

So here is my plan...just take time off with a plan to vacation, but not make any definate location plans until you get the best deal! I love last minute schedules anyhow because that has been my life over the past 15years and I think this is a great answer to affordable vacation excursions.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

What a great idea! I loved my cruise - but only with the balcony... such fun to stand outside gazing out over the ocean. Do it!! Bring me!!!