Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Too Much In A Hurry?

Okay, so I was really good yesterday with keeping my mouth shut, which we all know if very difficult for me. See if you can guess what I was keeping a secret.

All day when sitting at a table, my feel were under it. On the employee bus, I had my feet crossed under the seat. I only walked on carpeted areas. Can you guess yet??? I had on two different shoes!

Not only are they different, one is higher than the other, one is hard soled so it makes a clicking noise when you walk on anything other than carpet, one is that plastic/soft sole stuff that squeaks... but at least they were both black.

You would think I would have noticed??? that I walked like the hunchback or someone with a bad limp?? Good thing is that not one person noticed.

1 comment:

Sheri Nugent said...

That is so HILARIOUS!! Dum-dum!!