Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Peter

Last night after I got off work, I met up with Peter.

He stopped by to see me after his flight arrived and looked like the same guy we all remember. He's staying in Issaquah as his meetings are with Costco and he didn't mind driving out to the Mark later. Of course he didn't need my simple directions from Google since he still loves all the latest electronic devices and has his hand held gps...whatever.

Anyway, we had a great time, loved hearing about his new wife, Pauline and her daugher Maggie who is 6. He said they are trying to have a baby as he is now 41. I don't know how old Pauline is though. He still works out of his home in Mission Viejo and travels a lot out of Orange County. I didn't ask if he has any pets?? but doesn't have visitation rights with Baxter and Sherman, but I think they still go to Camp Molonari.

He loved hearing about everyone, plans to call you, Sheri, and next time he comes up we will be having dinner over here, but he'll be doing the cooking. I told him I still have thoughts of his famous ribs with the secret "rub"...he now had added a specialty item...Asian salad??? Great!

So I loved my evening and I still love Peter. He is a great guy you just need to hug.

No comments: