Saturday, September 13, 2008

Iris Garden at Giverny

I found it!!!

Thanks again Taylor, I looked at the website that you attached to your blog and viewed all the pictures while having my coffee.

I narrowed it down to about 7 pictures and have found the one. Everyone take a look at it. I want something that we all shared and it needed to be in Giverny. We all know how crazy I am about iris' and the colors in this picture will work great with the colors in the living room....tell me what you guys think?

I know this is a replica by some random artist using oils, but it may look better than a copy of the original....or do you think I should just get a copy of Monets painting and just have it framed???

2 comments:

Sheri Nugent said...

Where? What? Which one ? Help us!!!

Lori Emmerton said...

The name is the title of the blog...Iris Garden at Giverny. Its very close to the end of the pictures that Taylor has on her blog.